Yes, and in many cases, within seconds.
Foot itch can be caused by fungi and bacteria that live on your feet. And like with foot odor, in mild cases, they live on the top of your skin... and can be treated with over-the-counter products found at your pharmacy.
However, with extreme foot itch (the kind that makes you scratch you feet until they are red and raw) the fungi and bacteria have penetrated deeper into your skin. They like to hide inside and underneath dead, calloused skin, making it nearly impossible for other products to reach infected areas.
These untreated fungi and bacteria will reproduce, come roaring back, and re--infect your feet. feet.
Liquid Pedicure soaks away dead, contaminated skin, uncovers and destroys hidden fungi and bacteria, while stopping the itch within seconds.